WE MOVE ! ALL orders placed between July 1 to July 12 will be shipped on july 13.
Macrame cotton string, 164 ft (50 m), 3 mm, BLACK, macrame cotton, indigo raw single twist 3 mm
This listing is for approximately 50 m ( 164 ft) of creamy white string. This twine is approximately 3 mm thick ant it's so soft. This string is perfect for all of your craft projects, weaving, macrame, crocheting, knitting...
This string is soft and supple and makes knotting super easy.
Worldwide shipping by priority airmail.
Diameter : 3 mm
Length : 164 ft ( 50 meters )
Ply : 1
Color : black
Unit weight : 170 g
Material : cotton
Origin : European Union
Sale to the cut : No
Price/meters : 0,156 €/m
These products could also interested you :
* To view other items : https://etsy.me/2NNxVNt
* 6 mm Black or natural cotton cord ( 304 m) : https://etsy.me/2MPYkpc
* 5 mm colored cotton cord or natural cotton cord ( length 30 m): https://etsy.me/2xiLqLy
* 3 mm natural cotton cord ( length 30 m ) : https://etsy.me/2NYuofr
* 3 mm colored cotton cord or natural cotton cord ( length 100 m) : https://etsy.me/2xsePCd
If you search ideas and DIY, we are proud to present our macrame's book :
* " Macrame, pas à pas " French Edition : https://amzn.to/2NUnyHI
* " Amazing Macrame " English Edition : https://amzn.to/2NQJTFV
* "ΜΑΚΡΑΜΕ" Greek edition : http://bit.ly/2D6g28v,
sneak peek : https://issuu.com/malliaris/docs/macrame_sample/4
* " Macrame Boheme " Boho & modern macrame for home : https://amzn.to/2NmpDwv
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 4 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.